At Community Bark, we’re focused on taking care of you and your dog in an enjoyable environment. Whether you want an easy SelfBark wash, or time to relax in the Barker lounge while we give your dog the FullBark treatment, we’re there for you.
Dog wash options
- SelfBark We supply everything that’s needed, and show you how. You leave the mess to us!
- FullBark - We’ll shampoo, condition, blow dry, and brush out your best buddy. Our service will take around an hour, so you can do a drop off, have a quick bite nearby, and come back to your dog’s happy wag. Or, you’re welcome to stay in the Barker Lounge to surf the net or read the paper.
- ProGroom - take advantage of our top-of-the-line groomer helping pups look and feel their best. We custom design the groom to you and your dog’s needs.
Little(<20lbs) Med(20-49lbs) Big(50-80lb) Giant (80+lbs)
- SelfBark $14 $18 $21 $24
- FullBark $27 $31 $34 $37
- ProGroom Prices are based on your dog's needs.
Click this button to request an appointment for our Bayside store (Call 414-744-2275 to request a Bay View appointment)!
- Each of our five stations is custom-built to provide the best experience - easy canine entrance and exit, no bending down, and no bad back - just safe, quality time with your dog.
- We start each bath with a complimentary aromatherapeutic, natural and tearless Blueberry Facial - calming, brightening and cleansing.
- We use only the highest quality Isle of Dogs shampoos and conditioners, and we provide all the shammies you can use, as well as top-of-the-line high velocity dryers to safely get your dog thoroughly dry.
- Finally, a full range of grooming brushes and combs are available for the finished look you desire.
- We’ve designed our Dog Wash for cleanliness and reduced noise; you’ll love to spend time there.
- When you’re done, just leave the mess to us!